Ken Miller Show - Rude ignoring hypocrite black people are evil arrogant rude bullies
I went to a comedy show of ken miller a black comedian.He said at the end of the show to say hi and not walk down and pretend he wasn't there.
So at the end me and my gf tried saying hi to him and he totally ignored the both of us. He looked down as if he didn't see us. But said hi to everyone before and after us. I'd like to know why this hypocrite did to us what he told others not to do to him?
Rude person. And a ***. Black people these days are bullies and evil people. Rude arrogant.
Nlggers are horrible people.
These days they are in power and abuse others around them.Screw u a&&hole *** out there
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Rude Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "After a lot of mails and pictures with Sophie zou from their company, I decided to place an order for more than 3000$ for towables. Production time was ok, but when..."
- "igg inc a k a texas holdem poker deluex refused to reinstate my acct there sticking by there lies that i transfwered chips they are still riping the players..."
- "Discusgolfmuseum.com and Mike Doran are a total Scam. You can find the profane, psycho, nut job Mike Doran at theis address:Disc Golf Museum1425 Angelina BendDenton, TX 76205His Phone..."
- "HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! Bad attitude without any knowledge of hotel or policies! Housekeeping does not clean! Leaves dirty sheets on floor and when I informed front desk about the..."
- "This is ridiculous. The website has always been a bit on the slow side but I'll say that Cengage Learning is actually not that bad when it works... ..."
- "I was a blogger on the site for 10 years and my blog was the most popular blog on the site for many years. Recently my account was..."