Ken Miller Show - Rude ignoring hypocrite black people are evil arrogant rude bullies

I went to a comedy show of ken miller a black comedian.He said at the end of the show to say hi and not walk down and pretend he wasn't there.

So at the end me and my gf tried saying hi to him and he totally ignored the both of us. He looked down as if he didn't see us. But said hi to everyone before and after us. I'd like to know why this hypocrite did to us what he told others not to do to him?

Rude person. And a ***. Black people these days are bullies and evil people. Rude arrogant.

Nlggers are horrible people.

These days they are in power and abuse others around them.Screw u a&&hole *** out there

118fe99c review #481870
19 3 Helpful?
Had the same issue8 Comments6
Had an experience with Ken Miller Show?  Submit review about this company
Is it your business?
Respond to your customers as verified company representative.
Apply for free plan
Johnny

Mar 20 Ocoee, Florida

That Ken Miller...what can I say that God hasn't said for me. When I had diarrhea he cured it with a glance. He also bought me a beer once that gave me an epiphany on the meaning of why black people have black skin and why white people are aliens.

J Mashburn

Mar 20 Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Wow Ken missed an opportunity to hang with some really cool people. Probably was in a hurry to go watch Steve Harvey on Family Feud.

Myke

Mar 20 Bonita Springs, Florida

My Girlfriend cheated on me with Ken Miller. I couldn't even blame her, he is far more handsome and charming than I. I regularly babysit their two *** children while they have afternoon trysts involving Stella Artois and light Booty-Play at the Motel 6 on OBT... And when he drops her back off to me at home, he ALWAYS says "Hi!".

Linda

Apr 07, 2014 Dallas, Texas

Do you always get this upset when others do not acknowledge you and Your girlfriend?Who really cares about your post? Its lame like you and Your girlfriend.Get over youself and Move on.Pepper Bellys.

2 1 Reply
john

Apr 07, 2014

really...no I don't think so. me and my gf were very nice and looked at him in a friendly way. He was an arrogant douche and he is VERY arrogant and rude if you listen to his comedy act he even makes fun of midgets and many others. we thought he was funny but were offended when he just straight out ignored us for no reason. he was probably jealous b/c my GF is hot but screw him.. black people are very arrogant these days...nasty people esp the women but what he did was just downright rude. I was offended. just because you're a BLACK PERSON doesn't mean you still get treated in any kind of a racist way...blacks are the ones who are RACIST these days..mean arrogant and racist as ***. Btw im Hispanic and my GF is Hispanic and asian too...you're a f*cking ***...

1 14 Reply
anotherfellowcomic

Mar 20 Tampa, Florida

Your girl is Asian and Spanish!?...***, come to my comedy show I'll be MORE THAN happy to say hello ;)

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ken Miller Show.
Filing a new complaint about
×