Ken Miller Show - Rude ignoring hypocrite black people are evil arrogant rude bullies
I went to a comedy show of ken miller a black comedian.He said at the end of the show to say hi and not walk down and pretend he wasn't there.
So at the end me and my gf tried saying hi to him and he totally ignored the both of us. He looked down as if he didn't see us. But said hi to everyone before and after us. I'd like to know why this hypocrite did to us what he told others not to do to him?
Rude person. And a ***. Black people these days are bullies and evil people. Rude arrogant.
Nlggers are horrible people.
These days they are in power and abuse others around them.Screw u a&&hole *** out therec1028b0
You may also like
- "Saw pictures of a gorgeous girl "Josie" in Backpage escort section. Girl in pics looked like the girl next door...no tattoos, etc. Phone number (424) 245-5219. What arrived..."
- "The Pulte home I purchased has serious water problems. Whenever it rains (or snows), the sump pump works continuously to pump water out of my basement. The volume..."
- "Assiniboia Downs Lady Godiva Rides Again 3975 Portage Ave Assiniboia , Winnipeg Manitoba R3K 2E9 (204) 885-3330 Robin speaks with forked tongue It seems Robin a native American house cleaning manager not only drinks..."
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."
- "I purchased a pair of Ray-Ban Jackie Ogh item number SG034 on my way from London to Marseille on board of BAA flight # 370 on November 12,2014. When I..."
- "We have 3 crane toilets and 2 out of the 3 tanks have spontaneously ruptured in the the past year with the most recent one in August while we were..."