Ken Miller Show - Rude ignoring hypocrite black people are evil arrogant rude bullies
I went to a comedy show of ken miller a black comedian.He said at the end of the show to say hi and not walk down and pretend he wasn't there.
So at the end me and my gf tried saying hi to him and he totally ignored the both of us. He looked down as if he didn't see us. But said hi to everyone before and after us. I'd like to know why this hypocrite did to us what he told others not to do to him?
Rude person. And a ***. Black people these days are bullies and evil people. Rude arrogant.
Nlggers are horrible people.
These days they are in power and abuse others around them.Screw u a&&hole *** out there
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Amy Mcquaig & Mary Mcquaig of Jacksonville, FL are operating a talent management & fashion business. Ranging from portfolio building (photography) to entertainment etiquette training, their business is supposed to..."
- "To whom it may concern,Hello. I went to check my transactions today on my Visa card and noticed a debit transaction from Videostripe back on February 3rd of one dollar...."
- "i was suspended of war commander i have sent 2 tickets to customer support and have had no reply over a period of 24 hours and still have not received..."
- "I am currently in the process of taking the Meineke at 75th & Metcalf in OP, KS to court for damages that occurred during service work and fraud for selling..."
- "Ordered a electric piano keyboard from ebay, shipper paid $100 for shipping insurance. Shipper had excellent rating on Ebay. Package in my opinion was fine, lots of bubble wrap and..."
- "I was so exited to try these steaks. This would have lasted me a few months. I am on a fixed income and figured what the *** lets try it...."