Ken Miller Show - Rude ignoring hypocrite black people are evil arrogant rude bullies

I went to a comedy show of ken miller a black comedian.He said at the end of the show to say hi and not walk down and pretend he wasn't there.

So at the end me and my gf tried saying hi to him and he totally ignored the both of us. He looked down as if he didn't see us. But said hi to everyone before and after us. I'd like to know why this hypocrite did to us what he told others not to do to him?

Rude person. And a ***. Black people these days are bullies and evil people. Rude arrogant.

Nlggers are horrible people.

These days they are in power and abuse others around them.Screw u a&&hole *** out there

More Review Details

Helpful? 3 Yes 3 19 No 19
Had the same issue 9 Yes 9
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 20 #961432 Ocoee, Florida

That Ken Miller...what can I say that God hasn't said for me. When I had diarrhea he cured it with a glance. He also bought me a beer once that gave me an epiphany on the meaning of why black people have black skin and why white people are aliens.

J Mashburn

Mar 20 #961331 Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Wow Ken missed an opportunity to hang with some really cool people. Probably was in a hurry to go watch Steve Harvey on Family Feud.

Mar 20 #961328 Bonita Springs, Florida

My Girlfriend cheated on me with Ken Miller. I couldn't even blame her, he is far more handsome and charming than I. I regularly babysit their two *** children while they have afternoon trysts involving Stella Artois and light Booty-Play at the Motel 6 on OBT... And when he drops her back off to me at home, he ALWAYS says "Hi!".

Apr 07, 2014 #802795 Dallas, Texas

Do you always get this upset when others do not acknowledge you and Your girlfriend?Who really cares about your post? Its lame like you and Your girlfriend.Get over youself and Move on.Pepper Bellys.

2 1 Reply

Apr 07, 2014 #802737 I don't think so. me and my gf were very nice and looked at him in a friendly way. He was an arrogant douche and he is VERY arrogant and rude if you listen to his comedy act he even makes fun of midgets and many others. we thought he was funny but were offended when he just straight out ignored us for no reason. he was probably jealous b/c my GF is hot but screw him.. black people are very arrogant these days...nasty people esp the women but what he did was just downright rude. I was offended. just because you're a BLACK PERSON doesn't mean you still get treated in any kind of a racist way...blacks are the ones who are RACIST these days..mean arrogant and racist as ***. Btw im Hispanic and my GF is Hispanic and asian're a f*cking ***...

1 14 Reply

Mar 20 #961329 Tampa, Florida

Your girl is Asian and Spanish!?...***, come to my comedy show I'll be MORE THAN happy to say hello ;)

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ken Miller Show. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Ken Miller Show.
Filing a new complaint about