Ken Miller Show - Rude ignoring hypocrite black people are evil arrogant rude bullies

Apr 07
review #481870

I went to a comedy show of ken miller a black comedian.He said at the end of the show to say hi and not walk down and pretend he wasn't there.

So at the end me and my gf tried saying hi to him and he totally ignored the both of us. He looked down as if he didn't see us. But said hi to everyone before and after us. I'd like to know why this hypocrite did to us what he told others not to do to him?

Rude person. And a ***. Black people these days are bullies and evil people. Rude arrogant.

Nlggers are horrible people.

These days they are in power and abuse others around them.Screw u a&&hole *** out there

afeeff7
Had an experience with Ken Miller Show?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
Linda

Apr 07 Dallas, Texas

Do you always get this upset when others do not acknowledge you and Your girlfriend?Who really cares about your post? Its lame like you and Your girlfriend.Get over youself and Move on.Pepper Bellys.

0 1 Reply
john

Apr 07

really...no I don't think so. me and my gf were very nice and looked at him in a friendly way. He was an arrogant douche and he is VERY arrogant and rude if you listen to his comedy act he even makes fun of midgets and many others. we thought he was funny but were offended when he just straight out ignored us for no reason. he was probably jealous b/c my GF is hot but screw him.. black people are very arrogant these days...nasty people esp the women but what he did was just downright rude. I was offended. just because you're a BLACK PERSON doesn't mean you still get treated in any kind of a racist way...blacks are the ones who are RACIST these days..mean arrogant and racist as ***. Btw im Hispanic and my GF is Hispanic and asian too...you're a f*cking ***...

1 1 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ken Miller Show.
Filing a new complaint about
×